My Moissanite, located at Olmenlaan 57 1404 DD Bussum, the Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1404 DD Bussum
Sebastiaan Vaz is the Data Protection Officer of My Moissanite. He/she can be reached at [email protected]
Personal data that we process
My Moissanite processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself.
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address details
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (e.g. because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors who are under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardians. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16. We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to avoid collecting data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that permission, please contact us at [email protected] and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on the basis of which basis do we process personal data?
My Moissanite processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary for us to carry out our services
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- Offering you the opportunity to create an account
- To deliver goods and services to you
- My Moissanite analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the products and services offered to your preferences.
- My Moissanite tracks your browsing habits across different websites to help us tailor our products and services to your needs.
- My Moissanite also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data we need for our tax return.
How long we keep personal data
My Moissanite does not keep your personal data longer than strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which your data is collected. We apply the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Order Data: Indefinitely, or until the person requests that all personal data be deleted. In that case, we will delete all your personal data within two weeks.
- Email newsletter: Indefinitely, or until the person requests that all personal data be deleted. In that case, we will delete all your personal data within two weeks.
Sharing personal data with third parties
My Moissanite does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processor agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. My Moissanite remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
When you first visited our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked your permission to place them.
You can opt out of cookies by setting your Internet browser to not store cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These include advertisers and/or the social media companies. Below is an overview of possible third party cookies that we may place:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
- Reddit Ads
- Pinterest Ads
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by My Moissanite and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or to object to the processing of your personal data to [email protected].
To ensure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. In this copy, black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip of numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen’s Service Number (BSN). This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks .
My Moissanite would also like to remind you that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national regulator, the Personal Data Authority. You can do so at the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
My Moissanite takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected].